Why does it make sense to commit?
To your business? To your significant other? To your goals? To your dreams? To your desired fitness level? To the wealth you want? To the life of your dreams?
To anything at all…?
Staying committed is all about just… staying the course!
Amazingly! NOT everyone agrees commitment has its perks.
So here you have a few benefits that come with 100% commitment:
- It provides protection. This is a little difficult to explain, but basically when you commit 100% to something, it creates this aura of protection, a bubble or a tunnel of achievement, so to speak. If you’ve done it, you probably recognize what I’m talking about.
- It provides invisible support. In other words, if you don’t particularly care for terms like ‘working fingers to the bone’, ‘nose to the grindstone’ or ‘back to the saltmines’… invisible support is available, and the way you tap it is by way of complete, 100% commitment.
- It provides confidence. When you’re committed, it means you have nowhere else to go than from success to success. That might sound a little weird or even woo-woo, but really it just means you know what you’re doing.
- It provides peace of mind. Knowing what you’re about, knowing what you stand for, knowing what you want… gives you great peace because you leave no more room for indecision. You’re safe in knowing where you belong and what your function in the greater whole is. Right now.
- It provides satisfaction. Ultimately, living life as a completely, 100% committed person focused on your goals borne out of your inner values… just guarantees ultimate satisfaction.
And if you don’t quite commit? Left hanging in between decided and undecided, between two worlds, between two choices…
It’s not a very desirable place to be. Because when you belong to no idea, no organization, no wave of progress – it tends to provide the opposite of those benefits listed. Yikes, I know.
There is simple genius in commitment, a secret spirit of accomplishment reserved for those with a bold heart and a steady mind. So join up! 🙂