The Copyist Newsletter – April 2011 Edition
Here’s a heads-up for you:
- The era of Casual Computing – and how it affects your marketing (hint: iPad galore)
- Eight ways to make a million dollars online Today
- Authorpreneurship – the new author’s business model
- Should you market to the affluent, luxury segments – and how?
Oh and I almost forgot – the email marketing trifecta:
- Top 6 Email Marketing Misconceptions
- 7 Powerful Tests To Run Before You Hit Send!
- The Art Of The Last Minute Email (where launches REALLY make the most cash)
And a few more things. I bet you a dollar you’ll like it.
So go ahead and eat it all up!
(Also, after reading please fill out the reader survey so I know what you want more of. Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback!)