This… is a topic very near and dear to my heart.
Podcasting is one of my favorite ways to consume both information and entertainment, both for its portability and it not requiring my full attention.
As I’m always thinking about a project, something I’m writing or… just thinking 🙂 being able to lend just a part of my attention to a podcast is perfect.
So today I sat down with a wonderful gentleman from Melbourne, Australia to talk about all things podcasting. His name is Dan Lyons, and he’s full of wondrous things you’ve never heard of. 🙂
In our talk today, we covered things like:
- How to get over the trepidation of getting in front of a microphone, once and for all
- Why podcasting is the fastest way to gain traction as a blogger or as an expert
- How exactly does iTunes rank podcasts (the secret is OUT!)
- Why podcasting is actually LESS worksome than, say, blogging
- How to use your podcast to increase the sales of your product or service
And much, MUCH more indeed.
It was a great talk, I think Dan got a little carried away and revealed more than he intended. 🙂
Seriously, this interview was not only great fun to do, it’s a great pleasure to offer it to you because of the sky-high level of usable content.
Take notes! 🙂
And when you’re done, I urge you to follow up and download his 70-page, professional quality report on how to create a podcast of your own.
As you’ll hear on the audio, this report has zero filler and is made so easy to consume because Dan is a professional presenter.
The same goes for his course, in case you want to follow up right away and create your very own podcast.
Now, just press play and lean back to hear the good stuff first! 🙂