Okay sure, let’s rip off the bandaid and call it for what it is.
Downturn, slowdown, whatever… a recession is about to set in by all indications.
But does that mean you’ll need to just shut off and just wait it out?
No sir, fortunes are made during tough times too.
* Freelancing advice and opportunities as layoffs happen.
* Home cooking recipes as people eat out less.
* Party guides as people go out to party less.
…and so on.
But more specifically, if you’re looking to capitalise on the (in)coming recession instead of waiting it out…
I got some recommendations for you:
What Generally Sells In A Recession:
* Tools for business growth
* Job search solutions
* Stress relief tools and methods
* Quick fixes for anything
* Tools for finding meaning in life
* Ways to keep your money safe
* Ways to keep your family safe
* Ways to prepare your body
* Mental health solutions
What Sells In E-commerce Despite a Recession:
* Baby products
* Food and drink
* Home renovation and repair
* Coffee and tea
* Pet care products
* Home entertainment (movies, games, etc.)
* Sports and fitness products
* Health supplements
What Information Products Sell Well In A Recession?
* Financial education (think Rich Dad)
* Entrepreneurship and lifestyle design (think 4 Hour Work Week)
* Survivalist and ’prepper’ information
* Investment advice with specific proof & authority
* Online marketing courses
* ’How to sell more with less’ type of advice
* Freelancing guides
* Home cooking recipes
* Marriage/relationship salvage guides
So… doesn’t look so terrible after all, does it?
Go pick a niche and let’er rip!