After some weeks of languishing, lazying about, swimming in lakes and oceans, and other assorted summer nonsense… it’s time to get back to business.
Well, sort of. For a short moment, anyway. 🙂
In short: the Summer 2010 Edition of my PDF newsletter The Copyist is now ready for download!
If you haven’t yet signed up, you can do so on this page.
If you’re already on board – bless you kind soul – simply check your email for the download link!
In this edition you’ll find:
- Which Matters More: Launch Planning or Copywriting (yea, a trick question)
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Internet Marketers (Stephen Covey rolls in his grave and the guy isn’t even dead yet! 😉 )
- Tested Power Tips For Engaging Your Twitter Followers
- The Annoying But Crazy Effective Phenomenon Of The Forced Sales Video
- The Three Modes Of Writing For Ultimate Results Online!
“And much, MUCH more…” – uhm no actually, that’s about it.:)
I don’t want to intrude on your vacation plans too much. After all, the lake is calling me right as we speak. 🙂